Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OH MY STARS!

Sadly I did not get into the opening premiere of "Moonrise Kingdom"...even though the other four girls I went with did! I must have been making a displeased(frowny) face after they received tickets into the premiere before me so the "important" people decided I did not deserve one. I'm sure you all know what frowny face I am talking about! So the group of us who did not get into the premiere hung out at the American Pavilion which we were fortunate enough to have passes for! We were able to get food and drinks in here. Once we were done we decided to go back to JLP and on our way out we were blocked by a red carpet! The premiere had ended and everyone was on their way to a fancy dinner. We were on the "important" people side so all of the stars and super starts came through the side of the gate we were on! We saw...Alec Baldwin, Jessica Chastain, Eva Longoria, Ewan McGregor, Chris Pine, Wes Anderson, Freida Pinto, Tilda Swinton, Diane Kruger, Bill Murray, and Bruce Willis! I will post pictures tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh thats so awesome!! Man I wish you would have gotten to see Robert Pattinson :( or is that one going to happen later?? I hope you meet a dazzling man who sweeps you off your feet...and then you can invite me to come live with you guys :) haha I love you and I am so happy you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete